Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Bible Study: "The Prophecy of the Messiah" Sharing

Background Scripture:          Matthew 9:6   

"But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house."

 

Scriptures References:           

Mark 10:45

"For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

Daniel 7 (Read)

John 1:1

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

(v) 14

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."

1 John 4:2

"Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"

2 Samuel 7:14-16

"I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: 15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established forever."

Matthew 15:22

"And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace