Thursday, July 16, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 6

Discovery:  David spoke the Word

 

I Samuel 17:45-46

45 But David said to the Philistine, "You come to me with sword and spear and javelin; but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This very day the Lord will deliver you into my hand, and I will strike you down and cut off your head; and I will give the dead bodies of the Philistine army this very day to the birds of the air and to the wild animals of the earth, so that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

 

Notice: David was a young boy at this time, but he knew to speak positive words concerning his situation with this giant. (I will!)  We must speak the same way concerning our situation and circumstances, amen. Our words are powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace