Thursday, July 16, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 6

Applications:

 

The application is something we can read until it becomes a part of our daily lives. These applications can be prayed or we can just speak them into our lives.  I read mine every morning and every night when I get the chance. If not every night I make sure I speak them that next morning. I am getting them in my spirit-man, so when a problem or situation comes up I can speak to it and move it out of my life. The mountain I spoke of earlier I am speaking to it every chance I get and I can see results now, and I will continue to speak to it. There is a book you can get called "Scripture confessions for healing" by Keith and Megan Provance. Great book! I am looking for one that teaches me how to speak to my financial problem too.  Reading material is a good thing to have to help us live an abundant life, amen.

 

Each week there are different applications, but the morning and evening are the same.

 

Speak to the Mountain: Week 6

 

I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. The joy of the Lord is my strength, and His strength sustains me. I am full of energy; I am vibrant and full of life and vitality. God in me is stronger than any weakness in my flesh. It doesn't matter how I feel because I am not moved by feelings. I speak supernatural strength, energy, and vitality to my body. Weakness, tiredness, and weariness, I command you to get out of my body.


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have dynamic energy and indomitable strength. I am undaunted in my faith; I am strong in the Lord. I am courageous and fearless. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. His strength rises up in me; He puts me above my feelings. I am strong in my spirit, I am strong in my mind, and I am strong in my body. My strength is renewed like the eagle's God increases my strength; therefore, I am not weary. (Nehemiah 8:10; Philippians 4:13; 1 John 4:4; Psalm 103:1, 5; Isaiah 40:29; Deuteronomy 31:7,8).

 

We can speak to every mountain in our life, whether its sickness, financial, relationships,  family problems, marriage problems, disobedient children, school problems, job related problems, or whatever that mountain is, you can speak to it in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace