Thursday, June 25, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 3 (REFLECTION)

What did you learn from this week's study?

 

This lesson has been good for me. I've had problems with my internet and I have been speaking to this mountain to remove; I know this is the enemy fighting against me because of this study, but I will hold on with tenacity until it is running good. I believe it will! The question was asked, "What will you do with the mountain?" I will keep speaking it to move in Jesus' name. And, yes, I pray too, but I am utilizing my faith now. Each morning I speak with authority over these things. Faith receive when it prays as Mark 11:24 says. I will not pray and ask God to do it for me, but I speak to this mountain, and other mountains and they must remove out of my domain, amen.  Also, I read about Jeremiah didn't know he had the authority to speak, but he did. God told him to speak whatever he command him to speak, and according to the Scriptures, He did. By reading the applications for each week it has blessed me in my thinking and my conversations too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace