Monday, February 18, 2019

AWESOME STUDY

 


WHAT DID YOU GET OUT OF THIS LESSON?

Jesus said, "My peace I give unto you." I truly trust this verse! If I am going to be an overcomer, I must find peace in Jesus. This world cannot give you peace, trust me, I've tried it! The Gospel of peace is what Jesus gave to His followers, and I am one of His followers. I've learned that you must prepare yourself in prayer to God each and every morning, so you are ready for the enemy's attack on you. We are no match, but faith in God is our weapon against the enemy daily.  Jesus said, "My peace" I give unto you; this means that we need Him to help us get through this earthly trip, amen. We must stand firm in the truth of God's Word in all situations.  It is written that we must remind the enemy who we are in God, and that the Word is our source, just as Jesus did when He was on this earth. In Dr. David Jeremiah's study book, we learn the secrets of replacing anxiety with peace.  We must ask ourselves these questions, (How are you praying, what are you thinking, who are you following, and where are you living?); interesting questions, amen.  I am convenience that the more we grow our knowledge of God and His weapons for us, the more we can grow our faith in Him.  And, the more we have peace.

Lord God, may I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel, so Your peace will shine through me and be a light to all I encounter, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace