Monday, March 13, 2017

OUR WEEKLY STUDY QUESTIONS:


  1. Give a brief statement of who Saul was before he became Apostle Paul.

    Before his conversion, Paul, then known as Saul, was a "zealous" Pharisee who "intensely persecuted" the followers of Jesus.  Paul's post-conversion correspondence to various churches reveal even more about his background. In his second letter to the church in Corinth, Paul describes himself as a Hebrew, an Israelite, and a descendant of Abraham (2 Corinthians 11:22). In his letter to the Philippian church, Paul says he was a Pharisee of the tribe of Benjamin (Philippians 3:5).
  2. Why did God called each one of us?

    I believe God called us to share His love with all, and teach all to love as Jesus loved us. He called us to come to Him so we can have eternal life too.
  3. Can you actually say God is with you no matter what?

    I love it when it gets personal! Yes, I can. He has proven to me that He loves me and as Jeremiah says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jeremiah 29:11)

    Quiz:

True or False?


Jesus taught that we must forgive those persons who have sinned against us, or else our own sins will not be forgiven by God.


 True

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace