Tuesday, January 3, 2017

BIBLE STUDY: “KNOWING GOD’S WILL” Conclusion:


God still work Miracles:

 

Know God's Will


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

It's important to know God's will regarding the healing you need because faith only operates on God's known will. For example, if I told you I had $1000 in my pocket, you wouldn't come running over to me to get it because I never promised I'd give it to you. You'd realize I had the money, but that wouldn't necessarily mean it was for you. But suppose I said to you, "I have $1000 in my pocket, and I want to give it to you. Just come and get it." At that point, you'd have my promise as a foundation for your faith. And undoubtedly you'd quickly take hold of my promise and come receive your money. Once you knew my will on the matter, you would be confident to receive or operate in faith. It's the same way with God. You can't operate in faith until you know what His will is in a matter. But as you go through His Word, you can find His will concerning anything you need, including healing. You can find out Jesus took your infirmities and bore your sicknesses. You can discover by Jesus' stripes, you are healed. You can know beyond a shadow of a doubt God wants you well.

Confession: 


I know absolutely and without a doubt God's will for me regarding healing. Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses because my Father wants me well.

 

NUGGETS:


A Closing Thought:


The next time you begin to ponder God's plan for your life. I would encourage you to mull over the lessons in this study. Use these principles to help you to gain His plan. And when you seek His will earnestly, you will find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace