Sunday, December 18, 2016

Bible Study: My Confession:

 

Your grace and mercy, brought me through I'm living this moment because of You I want to thank You, and praise You too Your grace and mercy, brought me through Thank You, for saving a sinner like me To tell the world salvation is free There...there were times when I just didn’t do right But You watched over me Both day and night Justice demanded, that I, I should die But grace and mercy said oh, no, oh, no, oh no, we've already paid the price I once was blind, but thank God now I can see It was because grace and mercy came along and rescued me Your grace and mercy brought me through I'm living this moment because of You I want to thank You and praise You too Your grace and mercy Your grace and mercy Your grace and mercy Brought me through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace