Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Bible Study: "Knowing God's Will" Week # 7

DEVOTIONAL SHARING:

 

“Set Your Heart on a Pilgrimage to Do God’s will”

 

Scripture:  Psalm 84:4-7

Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.

Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.

Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.

They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.”

 

My Prayer for Today:

Father, my heart is set on a pilgrimage to do Your will. The vision is before me and your strength is within me. “Though I pass through the valley of tears, it shall become a spring filled with joy. In You, I move from strength to strength, ever increasing in power and prosperity, and in the end I shall take my place in heaven as a son/daughter in the royal family of the King. (1 Peter 1:4; 1 John 5:11)

 

My Confession for Today:

I dwell in the very house of God, and I am blessed in every way. I make the valley of tears a spring filled with joy. I have remarkable ability to do the task that is set before me. My unique talent and gifting causes me to be a blessing to the world. I press on from endeavor to endeavor and increase from strength to strength. I am a self-actualized son/daughter of God who is a tremendous blessing just because I am who He created me to be. I will!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace