It's God's Will To Heal You:
And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed. —Mark 1:40-42
The average Christian is in the same position as this leper was. He believes God is able to heal, but he doesn't know whether or not it's God's will to heal. The leper knew the ability of Jesus. He came and said, "Lord, if You will, You can make me clean." I've heard the same thing from people in prayer lines. They stand there praying, "Oh, Lord, I know You're able to heal me." But knowing God is able isn't enough; it's just a starting point. Knowing God's ability is about 25 percent of the answer. The other 75 percent is knowing His will. The one hindrance standing between the leper and his miracle was revealed in his statement: "If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean." The same is true for people all over the world. If you asked if they're convinced it's God's will to heal them, they'd probably answer, "I sure hope so." That's strong hope—not faith. Faith always begins where God's will is known. "I know God heals some," you may say. But only when you know it's God's will to heal you, do you reach the beginning point of faith.
Confession: I know without a doubt it's my Father's will to heal me. I have confident assurance that He desires my healing even more than I do. Healing is mine now!
Please read these scriptures (Isaiah 53:5; Matthew 8:17; 1 Peter 2:24; Psalm 103:3; Matthew 4:23, 8:3. Revelation 22:6.)
Week # 3: Weekly prayer:
Father God, bless our hearts to know Your will for our lives. Your Word is a lamp unto our feet, and a light unto our path, show us, Lord. We wait on You, Lord. Your Word teach us that healing belongs to us. Your Word is the same today, yesterday, and forever more; Bless us to know this in our spiritual hearts. We have been deceit to think that Your Word has changed, but it has not! Bless us to know this, so we can walk in divine health today, and forever. Bless us to know that Your Word is truth. Give us discerning spirits and we will know You Who created us. Help us to remember what You said, when You said, "I will, be thou clean." This will help us to know Your will is to heal us, because You love us. We thank and praise You for Your grace and mercy. In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.
1). T or F: Sin is the cause of all sickness and infirmity.
TRUE______ OR FALSE______
2). According to Mark and Luke, a woman who had suffered for twelve years with a chronic bleeding condition had spent all her money seeking to be healed...
A. but was not healed, because she was being punished for her sin.
B. and finally died, then Jesus raised her from the dead.
C. but was lacking in faith, and so could not be healed.
D. and her condition had only worsened.
3). In answer to the question, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?" Jesus responded: Choose from A-D
A. "Yes, with the exception of Passover, the Feast of Booths, and Yom Kippur."
B. "When you give a Sabbath feast, invite the maimed, the lame, the blind and pray that they be healed."
C. "What man is there among you who has one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not lay hold of it and lift it out?"
D. "The Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."
Week # 3 Question:
Scripture Reading: Luke 17
Scripture reports the lepers stood at a distance and according to Luke 17:13 there a voice. What did they say? Choose the right answer from A-D______.
A. "Jesus, Master, have pity on us!"
B. "Heal us like how you healed Blind Bartimaeus."
C. "Heal us like how you healed the other lepers."
D. "Please give us some money to buy food."
According to this study: Questions:
1). When did the leprosy get healed in Mark 1:40-422)?
2). Explain Hebrews 11:1 to the best of your knowledge.
3). What is the different between strong hope and faith?