Friday, August 5, 2016

Week # 7 More Sharing

Words of Encouragement:

Taste and see that I am good. This command contains an invitation to experience My living Presence. It also contains a promise. The more you experience Me, the more convinced you become of My goodness. This knowledge is essential to your faith-walk. When adversities strike, the human instinct is to doubt My goodness. My ways are mysterious, even to those who know Me intimately. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways and thoughts higher than your ways and thoughts. Do not try to fathom My ways. Instead, spend time enjoying Me and experiencing My goodness today.

 

More Scripture Reading:

Psalm 34:8

O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

 

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

 

Psalm 100:5

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace