Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bible Study: Week # 8 Sharing

Words of Encouragement:

As you get out of bed in the morning, be aware of My Presence with you. You may not be thinking clearly yet, but I am. Your early morning thoughts tend to be anxious ones until you get connected with Me. Invite Me into your decision making and thoughts by whispering My Name. Suddenly your day brightens and feels more user-friendly. You cannot dread a day that is vibrant with My Presence. Your gain confidence through knowing that I am with you, that you face nothing alone. Anxiety stems from asking the wrong question: "If such and such happens, can I handle it?" The true question is not whether you can cope with whatever happens, but whether you and I together can handle anything that occurs. It is this you-and-I-together factor that gives you confidence to face the day all the decision making cheerfully.

 

More Scripture Reading:

 

Psalm 5:3

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

 

Psalm 63:1

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

 

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

 

Philippians 2:13

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace