Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Bible Study: "Praying Like Jesus" Week # 4

Words of Encouragement:

I AM the firm foundation on which you can dance and sing and celebrate My Presence. This is my high and holy calling for you; receive it as a precious gift. Glorifying and enjoying Me is a higher priority than maintaining a tidy, structured life. Give up your striving to keep everything under control, an impossible task and a waste of precious energy.  My guidance for each of My children is unique. That's why listening to Me is so vital for your well-being. Let Me prepare you for the day that awaits you and point you in the right direction. IAM with you continually, so don't be intimidated by fear. Though it stalks you, it cannot harm you, as long as you cling to My hand. Keep your eyes on Me, enjoying Peace in My Presence. I delight in your heartfelt desire to "kick up your heels" in celebration of who I AM. Those who walk in the Light of My Presence can rejoice in Me all day long, exulting in My righteousness. Glorify Me by living joyously in My energizing Light. Come into My presence.


 
 


More Scripture Reading:

 

Psalm 5:11

"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee."

                                 

Ephesians 3:20-21

"20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

 

Jude 24-25

"24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen."

 

Joshua 1:5

"There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace