Friday, July 1, 2016

BIBLE STUDY: "Praying Like Jesus" Week # 3

This Week's Prayer............


 
 

In the name of Jesus, I am blessed. My Lord, I delight in Your law, and on Your law I meditate day and night. I am like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever I do prospers. Jesus, You have been made unto me wisdom, righteousness, and sanctification, and I enjoy living in the way of truth. Thank You, Lord, for watching over the way of the righteous. Heavenly Father, may my prayer be set before You like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Thank You for the Holy Spirit who helps me maintain an attitude of prayer, and helps me when I don't know how or what to pray. Thank You for hearing me whether I'm praying aloud or reaching out to You in silence. Jesus, You are my example in prayer, and whatever I ask for in prayer, I believe that it is granted me. In the name of Jesus and with the help of the Holy Spirit, I will "pray without ceasing." I love to be alone with You, Lord.  Father God, bless my time alone with You and my Savior. Bless my time to not have distractions, and no interruption during my time alone with you. This I pray in Jesus' name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace