Tuesday, July 12, 2016

BIBLE STUDY: "Praying Like Jesus" This week's Prayer

Week # 4         Praying Like Jesus………………

Dear Lord, You have brought family members and friends into my life. Let me love them, let me help them, let me treasure them, and let me lead them to You. Our community is a blessing to each one of us. I desire, as a prayer warrior to pray with all my sisters and brothers, but things get in the way; please forgive me Lord. Bless us to pray as a Christian community together, even if we are not here online. Bless our hearts to join together in prayer for our community here, and community wherever we may be. Jesus prayed in the community, and we desire to do the same. We ask that You bless eyes to be open to pray more for our Church community, family community, friend community, and whosoever we meet community. Bless us to learn from this study concerning praying in and for the community. We pray for a powerful move of God's Holy Spirit upon this earth. Move, Lord Jesus, move on us as the Body of Christ to pray more in these last days. Change hearts, Lord, change hearts in every community. We pray that the Holy Spirit will move us to honor, glorify, and respect our Father in Heaven. Holy Spirit, convince the world of wrong doing right now in Jesus' name. Help us to embrace a true sense of repentance in our communities everywhere. We pray the prayer of Numbers 6:24-27; "The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them." AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace