Weekly Obedient Question: What if Jesus had not been obedient? Read to learn what His obedience made possible. (For this reason we should give thanks for Christ's obedience.)
"Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: 5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." I believe we should have a surrender heart and pray with thanksgiving in our heart for what Jesus has done for us. His obedience made it possible for us to be in close relationship with the Father, now our obedience should cause us to share the Kingdom News with anyone, and everyone we meet. I give thanks to You my Lord Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for me. AMEN.
Week # 7 Weekly Application Question: How can we practice obedience?
Week # 7 Obedience Bible Quiz: True or False
1. Solomon was promised a long life if he obeyed God.
2. Obedience to God brought Israel pain and suffering.
3. The wrath of God comes to those who disobey.
1. Solomon was promised a long life if he obeyed God. True (I Kings 3:14)
2. Obedience to God brought Israel pain and suffering. False (2 Kings 21:8)
3. The wrath of God comes to those who disobey. True (Ephesians 5:6)
Week # 7 Memory Verse: Deuteronomy 28:2
"And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God."
Week # 7 Weekly Reading Assignments: Galatians 1-Ephesians 1
I have finished reading my assignment for this week!