Week # 5
Obedient Question: In Jesus said He healed a man to show what truth?
To reveal that Christ is the light of the world
Week # 5 Application Question: How does disobedience affect our relationship with God?
Our disobedient can separate us from God, it can affect our walk with Him, it can bring all the curses promised through disobedience, just as the blessings promised through obedient. Adam had a relationship with God and communicated with God daily, but when sin entered in that relationship was broken. Disobedient bring sin, and sin separate us from God.
Week # 5 Obedience Bible Quiz: True or False Week # 5
1. We cannot profess to be a Christian without obeying Christ.
2. We show obedience to God by keeping His commandments even when they are grievous.
3. Sacrifice is greater than Obedience.
1. We cannot profess to be a Christian without obeying Christ. True (1 John 2:4-6)
2. We show obedience to God by keeping His commandments even when they are grievous. False (1 John 5:1-3)
3. Sacrifice is greater than Obedience. False (1 Samuel 15:22)
Week # 5 Memory Verse: Romans 5:19
"For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous."
Weekly Reading Assignments: Week # 5 I Corinthians 15-II Corinthians 6
Working on this week's reading assignment! I am reading chapter 6 now