Sunday, December 6, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WALKING IN THE SPIRIT: WEEK #7

Personal Prayer:


Lord, thank You for loving me.  Thank You for giving me Your Living Word as a blueprint on how to live my life.  Help me to walk in faith.  Help me to exercise my faith and believe the unseen.  Help me to develop the fruit of faith, so that I may be a living witness to everyone I influence and come into contact with.  I want them to KNOW and understand Your ways through the life of faith I live before them.  Give me the strength and courage to do so.  You are a Mighty God.  You are a Loving God. You are Worthy of ALL the glory, honor, and praise.  You are the First and the Last. You are the Beginning and the End. You are the Great I Am.  You are Merciful and Kind. I am honored and humbled by Your love for me.  Thank You, my precious Daddy for loving and caring for me!  Thank You. Bless the Name of my God. Who Reigns FOREVER! Holy is the Lord God Almighty.  Praise You!  In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace