Wednesday, November 4, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WALKING IN THE SPIRIT: WEEK # 2 PRAYER

Personal Prayer:


Lord God, thank You for taking care of me. Thank You for supplying all of my needs.  Thank You for caring about the things that matter to me.  Thank You for wanting my burdens so that I don't have to carry the load.  Lord, I can't carry the load any longer.  Please take the burden of (overworked and over concerned for my sons). I just give it to You.  I trust You with it.  Thanks You for loving me enough to take this burden from me.  I choose to cast my cares on You! I choose to walk the road of peace. I choose to allow You to cultivate the fruit of peace in my heart and life. Praise Your Holy Name!  In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace