Thursday, November 19, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: WALKING IN THE SPIRIT: PERSONAL PRAYER

Father God, Help me to cultivate gentleness in my life. Help me to let go of anger and learn to forgive others when I am wronged. Help me to show mercy and not judge. Teach me to love like You love. Convict me when I am acting in a manner that displease You.  I want to live a life shines for You and shows the world Your loving kindness, mercy and compassion. I do not want to misrepresent You by acting out in my flesh and letting offense and unforgiveness rule me. I love You Lord.  You are Worthy of all glory, honor and praise.  You are an awesome God, Mighty and filled with compassion.  Thank You for loving me.  In Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace