Thursday, October 29, 2015

BIBLE STUDY: EXERCISE WEEK # 2

Walking in the Spirit today:

 

What did you do to know you were walking in the Spirit today?


I woke up this morning with a situation on my heart. I asked God to help me discern right from wrong, so I could choose the right to bring glory to Him and not my flesh. When we are willing to bring glory to God and not our flesh, I believe we are walking in the Spirit. This situation caused me to look beyond my flesh and see love. I realized after reading a daily devotion that work can be worship too. With God, our work matters as much as our worship, (Colossians 3:17).  My work was to love and not judge. I desire to worship God through my work for Him. I am working on walking by faith each and every day.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace