Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 7 (APPLICATION)

 Speak to the Mountain: Week 7

Even though I may be surrounded by oppressors, I am never smothered or crushed by them. I may suffer embarrassments and become perplexed, and it may seem that there is no way out, but I still will not be driven to despair. Even though I may be pursued, persecuted, and hard driven, God will never desert me and make me stand alone. Even though I may be struck down to the ground, I will never be struck out or destroyed. No matter what difficulties or obstacles that may come my way, I will never, never, never quit!


I will not faint in the time of adversity because God is with me. I am strong and very courageous. I am persistent and undaunted in my faith. I shall never quit and I will not yield. I will not bow my knee to sickness. I am steadfast and unmovable. I am valiant and fearless, determined and resolute in my faith. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper. I will not lose heart; I will not weaken or cave in. Victory is mine. I am relentless in my pursuit of total and complete wellness and wholeness for my body. (Joshua 1:8, 9; Hebrews 13:5; Hebrews 4:3; 2 Corinthians 4:8-10).


Jesus came that I may have abundant life, but Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. God's will for my life is health and wholeness. Satan's will for my life is destruction, disease, and death. I choose abundant life. I remind you, Satan, that Jesus has already defeated you and taken away your authority to harm me.  And it's in His name that I boldly proclaim: Satan, you are under my feet. I resist you, and I stand steadfast in my faith. I expect you to turn tail and run the other way. In the name of Jesus, I command you to stop and desist in any and all attempts to put sickness or disease on my body.

I take authority over Satan and break the power of any curses or spells that have been spoken over my life. Watch craft, black magic, and all the forces of darkness have no power to affect my body, I cast down and break the power of any strategies, maneuvers, or evil plots that the enemy has set in motion to bring destruction to my life. They shall all come to naught because no weapon that is formed against me will prosper in Jesus' name. (John 10:10; Isaiah 54:17; Deuteronomy 30:19; Luke 9:1; James 4:7; 1 Corinthians 15:57, 58).


We can speak to every mountain in our life, whether its sickness, financial, relationships,  family problems, marriage problems, disobedient children, school problems, job related problems, or whatever that mountain is, you can speak to it in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace