Thursday, July 2, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 4 (ANSWERS)

Questions:


1).        Name some barriers in your life now?

I find myself getting angry at things too quick now. That is a barrier for me now. Not being able to share God's Word as I desire. My finance is not what I desire it to be. The enemy keep trying to put sickness on my.

 

2).        How does faith comes?

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God, (Romans 10:17)

 

3).        In Romans 14:23, does it speaks of a "whatsoever clause" or a "whosoever clause"?

In Romans 14:23 it speak of a whatsoever.

 

4).        What do James 1:6 calls a person who waver in their faith?

He that  waverth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed, and he is a double minded person, and unstable in all his ways.


5).        How can you speak and remove a mountain in your life?

By faith you can speak to the mountain and make it move and be cast out of your life.

 

6).        How do you know when you have pure faith?

You know you have pure faith when you speak and something happen.

 

7).        When you use your authority, what are you doing?

When I use my authority I am commanding, declaring, demanding, saying, and speaking to anything that is stopping God's will in my life.

 

8).        Are we to ask or beg a mountain to be removed? No!

I do not ask or beg, but I command and demand God's will to be done according to God's Word.

 

9).        The God-like faith will demonstrate how?

God-like faith is demonstrated by speaking and trusting the spoken word of God.

 

10).      How is God honored in our faith?    

We honor God by placing confidence in God's spoken word and responding to it in great faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace