Thursday, June 25, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 3 (DISCOVERY)

Jeremiah spoke the Word

 

Jeremiah 1:7, 17

"But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you." (v17) "But you, gird up your loins; stand up and tell them everything that I command you. Do not break down before them, or I will break you before them."

 

 

Mark 5:25-29…………Syrophenician Woman "The Touch of Faith

"And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, and had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse. When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched His garment. For she said, if I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace