Sunday, June 21, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 3 (6/21/15)

 

Prayer:

Father, Your Words are top priority to us. They are spirit and life. We let the Word dwell in me richly in all wisdom. The ability of God is released within us by the words of our mouth and by the Word of God. We speak Your Words out of our mouth right now. They are alive in us. You are alive and working in us. So, we can boldly say that our words are words of faith, words of power, words of love, and worlds of life. They produce good things in our life and in the lives of others because we choose Your Words from our lips, and Your will for our life, Your will be done. We create a good life by our words, in Jesus' name. AMEN.

 

Bible Reading:

 

Scripture:  Mark 11:23-24 New Living Translation (NLT)

23 I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. 24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you've received it, it will be yours.

 

Subject:           What will you do with the Mountain?

 

Let's Study......

 

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith-pistis in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt-diakrino in his heart, but shall believe-pisteuo, that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith [Mark 11:22-23, See also Faith of God].

  1. I will speak to the mountain (problem) and direct it to be removed [Mark 11:23]. I will speak to the mountain (problem) before the mountain speaks to me. I will use the God-like faith that speaks to the mountain to be removed, because faith has something to say [2 Corinthians 4:13]. I refuse to be faithless or doubt and talk about the mountain.

 

  1. I will speak the life giving, spiritual words of Jesus [John 6:63]. My tongue will speaks life and not death [Proverbs 18:21]. I will sow to the Spirit and shall of the Spirit reap life [Galatians 6:8]. I will confess [homologeo-Romans 10:9] what God says about my situation. My words are the working, productive [energeō] Word of God [James 5:16]. Jesus said by my words, I will be justified and by my words I will be condemned. I will not allow my mouth to utter idle [argos] lazy, free from labor, not working words. I will use the Word of God with my mouth. My heart overflows with faith and my mouth speaks faith [Matthew 12:34-37].

 

  1. I will use my authority by "speaking" to any problem that is stopping God's will in my life [Luke 10:19].

 

  1. I do not ask or beg, but I will require and demand God's will to be accomplished for anything that I have authority over [Mark 16:17].

What Will be Your Heart Condition?

  1. I will not doubt-diakrino God's Word in my mind and cause my heart to doubt. I will recognize when I am divided or make a separation in my thoughts from the Word of God. I will not be like a wave in the sea going back and forth in my mind from confidence to no confidence in God's Word. I realize according to James 1:6, that you will not receive anything from God if you are wavering [doubting]. I will not be unstable in my ways. I am established and encouraged in faith [1 Thessalonians 3:2]. I will eliminate doubt by renewing my mind [Revelation 12:2].

 

  1. I will bring a good treasure of faith from my heart [Matthew 12:34-37]. Faith needs a heart and a mouth to work. I see that in [Romans 10:10] "For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." I will obtain a "good report" by my faith. God is pleased with me because I have faith in Him and His Word [Hebrews 11:2, 6]. Jesus will find faith in my life when he returns [Luke 18:8].

What Do You Want to Come to Pass?

  1. It will be the things I say according to [Mark 11:23]. I will say what I want to "come to pass" by the Word of God. I will only say what I want to "come to pass, to become, to come into existence [ginomai-Mark 11:23]. I am not saying what I don't want to come to pass. I refuse to frame my world with doubtful, unbelieving, careless, or useless words [Hebrews 11:3]. According to Mark 11:23, I will have whatever I say.

When Does Faith Receive?

  1. When I pray to God I will receive because faith receives when it prays [Mark 11:24]. I will not pray and ask God to do for me, what I have the authority and ability to do for myself.

 

Scripture References: John 6:63; Proverbs 18:21; Matthew 12:37; Galatians 6:8; James 1:6;

Hebrews 11:3.

 

Questions:

1).        What will you do with your mountain?

2).        What is God-like faith?

3).        When you sow to the Spirit, what do you get?

4).        What do Matthew 12:34-37 says?

5).        What is the different between "the faith of God," and "faith in God"?

6).        How do we speak to these mountains in our lives?

7).        What will be your heart condition?

8).        What do you want to come to pass?

9).        When does faith receive?

10).      How do you eliminate doubt?

 

Application:

Start the Day with God:

This is the day the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it. I start every day with God by speaking life, health, strength, and vitality into my body because I know God's healing power is at work within me. The nature and life of God are resident in my body, driving out all manner of sickness and disease. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I believe the word of God above anything that I think, feel, or see. His Word says that I have been redeemed from the curse of sickness. His Word says that by Jesus' stripes I am healed.

My body is free from pain, sickness, and disease. It operates effectively and efficiently free from malfunction of any kind. Every part of my body is functioning properly. Every organ, gland, and system is operating in conjunction with each other in perfect harmony, which is exactly how God designed my body to work. My immune system is strong, vibrant, and healthy. Germs, bacteria, viruses, and parasites cannot exist in my body. If any sickness or disease makes any attempt to try and attack my body, then it is quickly destroyed by the power of God's Word working in me. I boldly declare that I am healed, healthy, and whole. (Psalm 118:24; Isaiah 53:5; Ephesians 6:10; Galatians 3:13).

 

Application:

Speak to the Mountain: Week 3

Galatians 3:13 says I have been redeemed from the curse of the law. That means that the law of life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of sin and death. Sickness is a curse. And by the power of the redemptive blood of Jesus Christ, the Anointed One, I have been set free from the curse of sickness. Sickness, you have no right to stay in my body. The chains and bonds of sickness and disease have been broken over my life. Through Christ Jesus, they have no power to hurt or harm me. I am free from their bondage and captivity because Jesus was made sick so that I might be made well. I am a child of the Most High God, and healing is the bread of God's children.

The curse has been broken through the redemptive work of Jesus. Abraham's blessings are also mine, and they include health and healing for my body. So as I have been redeemed from the curse, it no longer has any power over me. Jesus has given me power, dominion, and authority over sickness and disease. I choose to exercise that authority and boldly proclaim that I am free of sickness and disease, and I walk in health, healing, and wholeness. I am strong, healthy, and full of strength and vitality, and I have been redeemed from the curse. (Galatians 3:13; Romans 8:2; Ephesians 1:7).

We can speak to every mountain in our life, whether its sickness, financial, relationships,  family problems, marriage problems, disobedient children, school problems, job related problems, or whatever that mountain is, you can speak to it in Jesus' name.

 

Application:

End the Day with God:

The Spirit of the Lord is on me. He quickens me and gives me strength. In Him I find rest, comfort, and peace. Even in the midst of the storms of life. I am calm, cool, and collected because my mind is focused on Jesus. He keeps me in perfect peace. I have confidence in God's Word, and I trust Him to bring it to pass. I am assured that He will never leave me nor forsake me. I cast all my cares on Him; in obedience to God's Word, I choose not to worry or be anxious about anything. I will not allow myself to be fearful and troubled about any circumstance in my life. Health and healing are mine. Jesus paid the price for them and His Word says they're mine. I have released my faith, I have received my healing according to the promise of His Word, and now all that is left for me to do is rest in Him until the complete manifestation of healing comes to pass. My God has promised to give His beloved sweet sleep. Therefore, I receive a full night sleep every night, and I fully expect to wake up in the morning refreshed, revitalized, and raring to go. (Isaiah 26:3; Deuteronomy 4:31; Proverbs 3:24; Hebrews 13:5)

 

Discovery: Week #3...Jeremiah spoke the Word

Jeremiah 1:7, 17

"But the Lord said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a boy'; for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and you shall speak whatever I command you." (v17) "But you, gird up your loins; stand up and tell them everything that I command you. Do not break down before them, or I will break you before them."

 

Reflection Question: What did you learn from this week's study?

 

Ending Prayer:

Father God, grant me the knowledge I need to speak to the mountain, and with that knowledge understanding, so that I can use wisdom to move mountains out of my life. This knowledge that I have received now I give You praises. I desire to walk in victory just as Jesus did when He walked on this earth, amen.

 

Weekly Reading:  Week # 3  Mark chapters 7-9

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace