Thursday, June 18, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 2 (APPLICATION)

The application is something we can read until it becomes a part of our daily lives. These applications can be prayed or we can just speak them into our lives.  I read mine every morning and every night when I get the chance. If not every night I make sure I speak them that next morning. I am getting them in my spirit-man, so when a problem or situation comes up I can speak to it and move it out of my life. The mountain I spoke of earlier I am speaking to it every chance I get and I can see results now, and I will continue to speak to it. There is a book you can get called "Scripture confessions for healing" by Keith and Megan Provance. Great book! I am looking for one that teaches me how to speak to my financial problem too.  Reading material is a good thing to have to help us live an abundant life, amen.

 

Each week there are different applications, but the morning and evening are the same.

h week there is a different application, but the morning and evening are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace