Friday, June 12, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "SPEAK TO THE MOUNTAIN" WEEK # 1 PRAYER



 

Father God, I speak to my mountain right now in the name of Jesus; this is a good study, and it will accomplish what the Word need to do in my life through this study. Father God,


I give You praises and glory and honor as I study Your Word, and learn to speak things that please You, and bless others. Teach us Holy Spirit the importance of speaking to the mountains in our life and in all our family's life. I also pray that this will bless others who read it and speak to their mountains as well. We have been blessed to receive the Word of God, so we can live an abundant life now. Thank You, Lord, for Your grace and anointing to receive in Jesus' name, AMEN.




 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace