Friday, May 15, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 6 (ENDING PRAYER)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How can I ever find words to express my gratitude to you, dear Lord Jesus? You did it. You finished that for which you had been sent, faithful in life, faithful in death. You accomplished that which no other person could do, taking the sin of the world upon your sinless shoulders . . . taking my sin so that I might receive your forgiveness and new life. All praise be to You, gracious Lord, for finishing the work of salvation. All praise be to you, dear Jesus, for saving me. Hallelujah to the King of kings, and Lord of lords. Thank You, Father, for sending Your Son to die for my sins! Amen.
 
Reading:          Week # 6                      (John 16-18)
 
I have finished reading John 16-18. I read on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have enjoyed reading the book of John with this study.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace