Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 6 (CROSS REFERENCES)

           

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John 4:34

"Jesus *said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to accomplish His work."

 John 17:4

"I glorified You on the earth, having accomplished the work which You have given Me to do."

 Luke 19:10

"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."

 Acts 20:24

"But I do not consider my life of any account as dear to myself, so that I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.

2 Timothy 4:7

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith"

 

"I have finished the course, and I have kept the faith!"  This is what the statement is all about; finishing what God asked us to do, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace