Thursday, May 7, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 5 (ENDING PRAYER)

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O Lord, once again I thank you for what you suffered on the cross. Besides extraordinary pain, you also experienced extreme thirst. All of this was part and parcel of your taking on our humanity so that you might take away our sin. Dear Lord, in your words "I am thirsty" I hear the cry of my own heart. I too am thirsty, Lord, not for physical drink. I don't need sour wine. Rather, I need the new wine of your kingdom to flood my soul. I need to be refreshed by your living water. I yearn for your Spirit to fill me once again.  I am thirsty, Lord, for you. Amen.

 

 

Reading:     Week # 5              (John 13-15)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace