1. What does Mary's presence at the cross evoke in you?
God's love in her for His children everywhere as her love for her son. It encourage me to love my children as well. His suffering was altogether real, and he took it on for you and for me.
2. How many disciples was at the feet of the cross?
As recorded, it was only one (the Beloved disciple John).
3. In the scripture, which disciple was Jesus' talking too?
That disciple was John
4. What did Jesus means when He made this statement?
I believe He was making sure His mother was provided for, and He knew this disciple was close to her too, as he was to Him.
5. What is a spiritual relationship?
This relationship is totally about things in the spirit-realm. Its our relationship with God as our Father, and we as sisters and brothers in the Lord Jesus Christ is spiritual too. There is a natural realm and a spiritual realm, and a natural world and a spiritual world.
6. In Matthew 22:37-38, what does each of the following mean
-with all your heart?
-with all your soul?
-with all your mind?
Not just with your mind, but with your spiritual heart and your soul, with everything within you. Everything that concerns you must be yielded to God. We must love God with all our being.
7. Read the story of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:25-37, what is the main lesson from this story?
It means to love your neighbor as yourself, respect everyone, reach out to everyone. Brotherly love to be shared with everyone we meet. We must show human compassion, and sympathy to all people, not just to family members, or church members.
8. What is God's promise associated with the commandment in Ephesians 6:1-3?
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise), 3 so that it may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth." (Obedient, honor, So that we may live a long life on this earth).
9. What matter most in our relationships?
It matter must that we value and treat others as God and Christ would in love, because God's love is the greatest of all love.
10. What kind of relationship Jesus demonstrated concerning His Father? Bec
Because of their relationship for the beginning, Jesus demonstrated loyalty to His Father in Heaven. He fully trust, and committed Himself to the Father's plan. He obeyed His Father. Even when He was dying on the cross, He still trusted His Father. The flesh cried out, but His soul and spirit was committed to finish the work the Father sent Him to do. He also demonstrated that God was His Heavenly Father, and not just His earthly Father.