Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BIBLE STUDY "PASSION WEEK" WEEK # 2 (CROSS REFERENCES)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Corinthians 12:4; Romans 2:7; Genesis 28:15; Exodus 33:14; Deuteronomy 20:1; Isaiah 43:2; Matthew 18:20; Matthew 28:20

 

2 Corinthians 12:4  New International Version (NIV)

was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell.

 

Romans 2:7New International Version (NIV)

To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

 

Genesis 28:15New International Version (NIV)

15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

 

Exodus 33:14New International Version (NIV)

14 The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

 

Deuteronomy 20:1New International Version (NIV)

Going to War

20 When you go to war against your enemies and see horses and chariots and an army greater than yours, do not be afraid of them, because the Lord your God, who brought you up out of Egypt, will be with you.

 

Isaiah 43:2New International Version (NIV)

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

Matthew 18:20 New International Version (NIV)

20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them."

 

Matthew 28:20 New International Version (NIV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

 

We are in His presence always, amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Time

Prayer Time
Praying for Peace